What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
· (a) – information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
· (b) – information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
· (c) – information that you provide to us for the purpose of completing your order;
· (d) – information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services and email notifications
· (e) – any other information that you choose to send to us including (but not exclusively) comments/information expressed in related forums and on social networking sites.
We do not require your registration to browse our website.
After placing an enquiry or order with us we will send you informative emails relating to your enquiry or order.
Using your personal data
We may use your personal information to:
· (a) – administer the website;
· (b) – enable your use of the services available on the website;
· (c) – send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
· (d) – send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
· (e) – send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
· (f) – send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
· (g) – deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
· (h) -If you submit a different address for shipping than for billing, the shipping information will only be used to ship the package, not for any other reason;
· (i) – Your product reviews, testimonials and comments made available on public areas of the website are likely to be seen by people and organisations not related or controlled by Cadman Print Ltd
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
If you submit an enquiry form you are providing your name and email and may choose to provide your telephone number. We will only use this information to reply to your query.
· (a) – to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
· (b) – in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
· (c) – in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
· (d) – to any of our agents, suppliers or subcontractors (but only as reasonably necessary for our purposes as set out above);
· (e) – to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
Security of your personal data
We collect personal information when you submit an enquiry to personally identify you such as name and email address, however when you place an order we also ask for your telephone number, billing and shipping address and billing information.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted (using SSL technology). This is indicated by a ‘lock’ icon in your web browser.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We do not intentionally collect personal information from children other than names printed on products as requested by the user.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
Third party websites
When this website contains links to other websites we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Or by post to:
Cadman Print Ltd
Unit 7D Jenton Road
Sydenham Industrial Estate